One: I think you should first understand more about the "inflatable airblown use characteristics and benefits" to better preserve and maintain the inflatable airblown so that the airbag has a longer life. The following editor will give you a brief analysis and explanation:
1. Inflatable airblown is easy to use, economical and durable. It can be softly contracted without being inflated, folded, and curled arbitrarily, and has sufficient strength to withstand the pressure of concrete after inflation, which is unmatched by any traditional rigid formwork.
2. It is suitable for the extraction of reinforced concrete components, including piles, roof trusses, roof slab column beams, underpasses, and other components. The inflatable airblown hole forming process is convenient for construction and has a wide range of applications. It can be used repeatedly more than 80-100 times. In the range of -10℃～+90℃, the material of the airbag will not change. Using rubber and anti-stretch cloth hot pressing vulcanization one-step molding process, not only the surface is smooth and no joints, but also can bear enough concrete heat and pressure. Secondly, the same process is different in the choice of production materials, and the quality of the produced rubber inflatable mandrels is also very different. The choice of natural rubber and synthetic rubber, and anti-stretch strength, all of which directly affect the quality and service life of inflatable airblown (Number of cycles used).
Two: So how to preserve and maintain inflatable airblown?
1. Inflatable airblown should be rinsed with water immediately after use, and a small amount of concrete should be carefully removed. Same as general rubber products, the storage of airbags should be placed in a ventilated and dry warehouse to avoid direct sunlight and humid environments to accelerate the aging of rubber, So as not to affect the next use; inflatable airblown can not come into contact with release agents or other organic solvents;
2. When entering and demolding on-site, pay special attention not to let sharp or hard objects such as nails, iron sheets, and steel bars pierce the airbag. At the same time, during the welding process of positioning stirrups, the core mold should be protected; inflatable airblown if there is When air leakage or sealing rubber falls off, it should be repaired in time, otherwise it will affect the use and affect the quality of the prefabricated components.
3. The main repair method is to use a wooden file to burr the repaired area, apply cold repair glue, and then cover the film to repair. Fiber tears can be covered and repaired with tape. When inflatable airblown is not used for a long time, it should be washed and dried, filled with talcum powder on the inside and outside, and placed in a dry, cool, and ventilated place indoors. The airbag should be stretched out and laid flat, and no heavy objects should be piled on the airbag.